Sunday, February 24, 2013

BE A STAR IN NIGERIA

I have readers of my blog from all over the world.  One of them lives in Lagos, Nigeria.  Ayo has a cool idea for his show and he's looking for your help.  Read his e-mail below and if you are interested in being on his show, you can contact him directly:   

Ayo Owodunni 
owodunni@gmail.com
http://facebook.com/ayo.owodunni 

Thanks for you help.

John Paul


Ayo Owodunni on The Beat in Lagos, Nigeria
Hi John,

So I’m thinking of a wild idea and I’m begging for your help. I want to create a segment on my radio show and tag it “World Stories in 15 Minutes.”

The goal is to connect (via google hangout) with presenters/newscasters or anyone knowledgeable enough from different parts of the world to share news from their world in literally 3 minutes (the clock would be ticking).



I’m hoping to get someone from India, Asia (well India is in Asia but more so China, Japan, Korea area), US, South America, South Africa, West Africa, Europe, and even Australia. I’m hoping we could all patch in from our different places at least once a week (Fridays) and just share.

It’s meant to be fun and interactive but also fast paced. It’s never been done in Nigeria before and I would love to be the first.

Please can you advice? How do I link up with people from these areas?

Please any advice and help would be greatly appreciated.

You’re awesome!!!!

Ayo


No comments:

Post a Comment