Wednesday, August 17, 2011
HOW IMPORTANT IS A SMART PHONE?
Here are some interesting stats from a national TeleNav survey of 514 American owners of smart and feature phones. The respondents were over the age of 16 and the survey was conducted on-line. The emotional bond presented here may useful information for on-air promotion or on a sales call.
• 40% say they would prefer to go shoe less for a week rather than give up their IPhone
• 40% say they would prefer to give up their toothbrush over the IPhone
• 83% think that other IPhone users would make the best romantic partners
• 33% would be willing to give up sex for a week over giving up the IPhone. 70% of those respondents were women
• 70% would give up alcohol before their phone
• 63% would give up chocolate
• 55% would go without caffeine
Posted by John Paul