I came across this top ten list while cleaning out some files on my computer. I don’t remember where it came from, or who wrote it but I thought it was worth sharing. They are not in any particular order.
1. Do whatever it takes to get the job done.
2. Look out for each other.
3. Don’t suck up, don’t slap down.
4. Clean up after yourself.
5. Recognize accomplishments. Congratulate victories.
7. Challenge the norm. Be creative and different.
8. Play to win.
9. Don’t fear failure.
10. Think like an owner. Owners focus on results, regardless of who is watching.